Headlight question

john leonard jlmdx at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 18 13:23:34 PST 2009

Hi All,

I picked up a PIAA bulb on eBay for about $15 and it's fantastic!  I've had it out for a couple of night rides and it's so much brighter than stock.  The color remains a bright clear white.  It claims to use the same 55/60W a standard H4 uses.

I'd like to see a comparison between the PIAA and HID, but I'm so happy now with the PIAA that I wouldn't mess with it.

Anyone riding with the stock 55/60W bulb should consider at least the PIAA or one of the offroad H4 bulbs.

Thanks for all the suggestions!

best, john