HID H4 headlight on fleabay

Ian Westlake ianwestlake at btopenworld.com
Tue Nov 17 11:35:17 PST 2009

That first kit looks very like mine & they look like reasonably good
waterproof connectors. Feedbacks not perfect but they have shifted a
lot of kit and when u do that you'll sooner or later sell to an
impossible to please type! Only thing is that kits an 8000k which is
quite a blue-white , mines a 6000k which is a much crisper white and
is ok for the UK MOT test (annual roadworthiness inspection). Very
good price, if it was me and they did a 6000k kit I'd take a punt .
Ian

Sent from my iPhone