Personal Website

Drew Blanchard drewblanchard at gmavt.net
Thu Nov 19 20:02:21 PST 2009

You can use WordPress, which is actually a free blogging service but it lets
you upload photos and such.  If you're going to upload a lot of content,
especially videos, you'll have to upgrade to a paid account.

You can also go *really cheap by creating a Google Docs account and then
create a site using Google Sites.  You'll have to adjust the privacy
settings on Google Sites if you want it to be visible to the rest of the
world.*

**Drew in VT