Very sweet!

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Fri Nov 20 11:13:19 PST 2009

To add a bit of detail, the old port (and reed valve for that matter) 2
strokes also always had roller bearing connecting rods, top and bottom.
They were lubricated ONLY by the oil in the fuel/oil mix that was floating
around in the bottom end.  Amazing they lasted as long as could.  No
pressurized oil and plain bearings in a port 2 stroke!

Cheers,

John (ex RZ350 racer)