sad story

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Sun Nov 29 09:06:13 PST 2009

<<Jail won't fix it nor prevent a lot. What helps is police controls and
fines
+ taking away the cell phones.>>

I disagree Alex. The person who caused this, if they were prosecuted the way
they should have been, thrown in jail for 5-10 years of their life and made
an example of, and then this followed up by others who cause similar
accidents being treated the same way, well it would definitely be a
deterrent. Guaranteed the kid who did this is totally over it by now and is
in the "Woe is me." phase. This is horrible, and this kid is getting less
then a slap on the wrist. But if he ran over a mother walking with a
stroller and crippled her and her baby it would be a much bigger deal.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;