sad story

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Sun Nov 29 12:17:19 PST 2009

<<They didn't mention what civil penalties the kid and his parents are
probably facing though.  I'll bet there is a multi-million dollar lawsuit
going forward and if he was a minor you can bet they will go after his
parents home and assets for damages.  >>

No doubt John, but the problem is the public will never hear of that. If
they threw the kid in jail and made him do public service announcements as
part of his sentence to be shown in high schools chronicling what his
stupidity led to for both him and the people involved you'd have a solid
message that would scare some kids away from doing stupid crap.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;