funny

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Thu Oct 29 09:17:08 PDT 2009

My sister (a retired school teacher) just took on a contract job as an
interviewer for potential immigrants to Canada.  Her SO is a former
Romainian, now Canadian high school math teacher.  He says she is going to
be too soft and let all the eastern European crimminals into the country.
I just tell the "Sparrow" that we let him in.  He does get a little upset
when I want to know why he needs the information from my experimental work
at the nuclear laboratories and is he using the internet bridge games to
communicate with his superiors back home.