Speedometer error?

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Wed Sep 2 10:19:44 PDT 2009

How is that 250 Ninja?  I noticed a 2007 in the local Penny pincher for
$1000.00.  It had been in an accident.  It needs forks and left side
plastic.  Might be something I could redo as a winter project and either
have some fun riding it or make a few $ on it next spring.
Got out for a 350 km run yesterday.  I stopped and had a picnic on the
bridge over Mink Creek 1/2 way along the Peterson road in Hastings County.
While I was there 8 small (12' - 14') aluminum boats full of high school
kids came up stream.  I yelled down "Why aren't you in school?".  They all
yelled back "tomorrow".  Was a beautiful day for skipping school.  Hell!! I
was dodging a "To-do" list.