Suzuki Bandit Sport Tourer

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at
Wed Sep 16 05:34:04 PDT 2009

Actually, I think the Bandit was the offspring of the early GSX1100G, which is/was a cool machine tool.

--- On Tue, 9/15/09, William K Denton <wkdenton at> wrote:

From: William K Denton <wkdenton at>
Subject: Re: Suzuki Bandit Sport Tourer
To: "GPz List" <gpzlist at>
Date: Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 9:43 PM

I like it, but Suzuki should just call it what it is... a Katana 1250, and in that respect, it would be very chic and retro.  The original big bore Katana 1100's of the late 80's early 90's were awesome machines.

Bill Denton
Yardley, PA
wkdenton at
Lazarus Cycleworks, LLC
Breathing New Life into Old Bikes

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul E." <pselsberry at>

GPZ is pretty tired these days and the Bandit is on the screen for the value, but I feel like I would be just getting an updated GPZ1100, when I may be looking for something different