flip screens

Ian Westlake ianwestlake at btopenworld.com
Thu Sep 17 00:03:05 PDT 2009

Hi Kevin,
Nice to see another UK geepster!
I had the same problem with the powerbronze screen. I changed to the
MRA Touring screen. Not cheap or the best looker (can email some pics
direct if u want) but these guys sure know about airflow . Can get
them in UK from BikeHPS . If your anywhere near Suffolk you could try
a quick ride on mine to see if it's better but might need to be sooner
than later as reluctantly have to sell my baby soon. :-(
Welcome again
Ian in Brandon

Sent from my iPhone