flip screens

Stephen Hampson shampson at gmx.co.uk
Thu Sep 17 03:53:50 PDT 2009

Welcome Kevin, Us UK Gpz riders are thin on the ground. I concur with all
the comments regarding screens. I'm 5' 8" and the stock screen is best for
me. I tried a givi touring screen but went back to the original because of
the buffeting and wind noise. I don't think you'll find a screen that will
direct the airflow over your head unless your under 5 foot.

Steve
In Manchester