Late summer tar run Day 3 --geeezers in the Aderondacks- NY - ON

mrgilmore at aol.com mrgilmore at aol.com
Mon Sep 21 08:50:09 PDT 2009

Mr. Mason,

Doh!? I commented on your trip report before noticing that it wasn't done yet!? I was actually at Boy Scout Camp Massawepie on Tupper Lake last summer with my son's Santa Monica, CA Troop 2 for his last Summer High Adventure Camp.? Saw most all of the places around there as you described.? Lovely place...?and of course all the while I was there in a caged vehicle, I was long to be there again on two wheels...? Probably not to be anytime soon...

Well, glad to hear you're home?safe and sound.? I can relate to your license anxiety, since mine is hanging by a thread...? Some of these LEO's are just too eager.??My last ticket while merely idling down Angeles Crest Highway, was for 54 mph in a 45 mph zone!? Jeez Louise!??C'mon!

Take care all,

Ron Jordan

Altdena, CA?