layers of security personnel in the USA

John Soliday johnsoliday at
Mon Sep 21 09:27:08 PDT 2009

...yeah but I thought the NSA "didn't exist" or rather anything that could
be blamed on them ;-)

John (used to work for the "customer", see they don't exist!)

-----Original Message-----
From: gpzlist-bounces at [mailto:gpzlist-bounces at] On
Behalf Of David Beard
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 9:43 AM
To: Kawasaki GPZ1100 Discussion
Subject: Re: layers of security personnel in the USA

   The "armed forces" as well as the CIA are prohibited from operating
   our borders by law. Do they always obey the law? I doubt it. Taking all
   these agencies into account the biggest deterrent to an organized
   is still an armed populace!
   Dave B
   Marilyn Mason wrote:

     After seeing the border patrol guys in the Aderondacks I started
     the # of security/law enforcement layers there are in the country.
     You've got the army. navy, airforce, marines, border patrol, coast
     state police, county sherrifs, village police, city police,FBI, CIA,
     secret service, maybe some other band of spooks.
     How many did I miss?
     Just curious.