Exhaust Fitment ?

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Thu Apr 1 09:07:16 PDT 2010

So I've been riding the GPZ a bit this year and decided to rejet it as it's
always seemed a bit rich.  I recently got a special "high altitude" jet kit
from dynojet, and I talked with them there and they suggested the standard
"stage 1" kit and using the smallest main jets so I ordered that.  Now I'm
wondering if while I'm at it I should replace the exhaust.  Now looking out
on the market I can't seem to find anything but the extremely pricey (and
probably loud) Muzzy system.  I think some of you have V&H pipes but they
don't show a GPZ1100 application anymore.  I've heard that perhaps the ZX11
pipe also fits, is that true?

Spring has Sprung!

John