Exhaust Fitment ?

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Thu Apr 1 09:29:10 PDT 2010

Yup, the ZX-11 V&H will fit on the GPZ.  I've had the V&H, Micron and
the Muzzy all three on my bike.  I thought the Micron was the
quietest.  One thing, if it's running rich at this altitude, the pipe
will lean it out as you know.  The stock jetting actually works fairly
well at this altitude with an aftermarket pipe, but there can be a
flat spot in the middle you'll have to get out.  YMMV.

Charles S.