Still Pondering Exhaust

John Soliday johnsoliday at
Fri Apr 2 19:59:10 PDT 2010

Oh yeah, Charles mentioned that the center stand would look kind of strange
on the left side with a right side pipe like the SS2R vs. the left exit
Muzzy.  What's your spin on how the center stand is held in place with the
V&H pipe?

-----Original Message-----
From: gpzlist-bounces at [mailto:gpzlist-bounces at] On
Behalf Of junkyardhotrod at
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2010 8:10 PM
To: gpzlist at
Subject: Re: Still Pondering Exhaust

       If you guys want to meet somwhere sunday where I can still be home by
noon you can hear the muzzy and SS2R side by side.
       My bike has had the V & H on it since I have had it and I have never
had an issue with the plastic fan, but if you were idling in traffic, in
Vegas, in july it might be another story.
      Tommorow I may check the pipe diameter and see if I can slip the D & D
can on and see how loud it is compared to the V & H.