Still Pondering Exhaust

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Sat Apr 3 14:59:42 PDT 2010

I got out on my dirt bike for a couple of hours.  I rode out at Watkins
motocross track, but it was a little too windy to be very aggressive.

Came home and swapped out my GPZ's rims and put the Dunlop Sportmax's on
instead of the Roadsmarts.  Hopefully there's less wind tomorrow as I'd
like to get a few miles in.  You're more than welcome to join Mike, John
and I tomorrow morning.

Charles S.