Still Pondering Exhaust

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Sat Apr 3 15:21:35 PDT 2010

I did a "grocery" run to pick up some believe it or not, cat food, for my
neighbor's cat whom I'm caring for.  He only eats a certain food vs. my tow
mutt cats :-)  Very windy here though; I ran down ~ 2 miles to the store and
to get gas w/only my leather jacket and shades (gotta love Colorado).
Tomorrow three of us Denver folk are going to meet early in North Denver to
compare exhaust notes.  Should be a good day tomorrow AM weather-wise and I
can actually make it to the "sun rise" Mass prior to heading down to the
bike meeting.

John (sometimes a good Catholic)