lowering links or lowering a GPZ

Paul Heim SuprHtr at columbus.rr.com
Tue Apr 6 15:44:17 PDT 2010

I sympathize. I dropped mine once when I was turning around on a hill and
hit full lock.  The best I've ever been able to manage is one foot flat.
I've never considered lowering it, though, since 99% of the time I'm rolling
and it handles so nicely when under way.  Have you considered having a seat
made that puts you closer to the ground?  Platform boots? Nah...

Regards,
Paul in Ohio