lowering links or lowering a GPZ

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Tue Apr 6 16:05:30 PDT 2010

OK, this would be a nice new thread; what's the nastiest low speed turn
you've ever ridden on your GPZ?  I need to take a picture of mine but Mike
and Charles probably know this turn.  It's a uphill, 180, usually covered
with sand, and (I am not kidding) there was a small dead bear on the side of
the road there.  If I had my camera or my phone (wish, darn it I forgot to
take, but there's not cell coverage up there anyway) I would have loved a
shot of it.  Anyway, it's the turns out of Ward, CO right before you hit
Peak to Peak Highway, up by the Mill Site Inn.  And since the dirt turns on
Old Stage Road, I would never take my GPZ on, they don't count!

Cheers,

John