Cheap GPZ Tires at Dennis Kirk

Philip Hamm philbike20 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 7 13:03:13 PDT 2010

I read about the Conti Motion Tires a little.

I have run three sets of Continental "ContiForce" sport touring tires on my GPz over the years.  I was very impressed with them, they worked great on the bike!  They were absolutely like glue in the rain - I've never had a more confidence inspiring wet weather tire.

Right now I'm on my second set of Metzeler Marathon ME880s.  It also may be my last.  I went to the Metzeler tires because they are Ultra Touring tires.  I don't carve canyons and even if I did the GPZ is old and the suspension is shot - I just need good tires that last a long time.  I figure if these are good enough for Goldwings and Electra Glides they're good enough for me.  Problem is they are DAMN expensive!!!!!!

So I'll be eagerly awaiting the ContiMotion tire reviews for this bike.  My previous experience tends to make me think they'll be damn good.

Phil Hamm