lowering links or lowering a GPZ

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Wed Apr 7 14:06:49 PDT 2010

I see quite a few ZX11 rims on ebay, does anybody know if they are the same
size?  P/N on bike bandit is different but that could be color or finish.
Also, has anyone compiled a list of differences between the GPZ1100 and the
ZX11 and kind of swap guide?

John (Charles the snow if gone up here, I'm off to the post office on the
GPZ!)