lowering links or lowering a GPZ

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Wed Apr 7 14:06:49 PDT 2010

I see quite a few ZX11 rims on ebay, does anybody know if they are the same
size?  P/N on bike bandit is different but that could be color or finish.
Also, has anyone compiled a list of differences between the GPZ1100 and the
ZX11 and kind of swap guide?

John (Charles the snow if gone up here, I'm off to the post office on the