lowering links or lowering a GPZ

Marilyn Mason masonjs at nrtco.net
Tue Apr 20 16:52:01 PDT 2010

Hi:
I only have one set of Dzus fasteners (M&F) left.  I still have the rear
wheel.  I haven't taken it to the post office to check the $ of frieght yet.
I'm debating on taking a run down the Blue ridge in mid May.  If I do I'll
strap in to the pillion .  Where are you in TN?
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner but we just got this computer back
from having a virus scrubbed out.