A GPZ moment

Lizca Luna Mathis luna1956 at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 8 07:58:50 PDT 2010

Well guys, since I am THE ONLY girl in this group, I have to say that the
bike does attracts people, and in my case, guys ;-)  I also ride a nice Road
King Classic and the GPz gets more attention all the time!  It is like
walking a cute puppy on the beach!  Now, I am married and thankfully my
husband is not jealous, otherwise I would be riding my other bike (as in
bicycle) or... I would be SINGLE. LOL

 Lizca Luna Mathis
 Knight & Mathis, Inc.

   926 Old Dixie Hwy.