A GPZ moment

Randy noneofyourbusiness tuner_delorean at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 08:02:35 PDT 2010

I have already had a few approach me & my bike has only been on the road since Friday. I have hair to my belt with big bald spot on top, & a graying beard around 1 foot long, I have no idea why younguns trying to hit on me asking for rides.

too bad I dont chase women anymore... but when I was younger um 7 years ago...  a royal purple Harley with multi color metal flakes, & custom airbrushed skulls, plus 30+ skulls all over bike with ape hangers, drag pipes, a drag race inspired engine, sometime hand shifted, attracted more women than I could handle! yes more than I could handle, & got me in a little too much trouble as bike was a little noticeable.& several found out that they wasnt the only one.. ooops! :) 1 was trying to date like 10 women a week, & every few weeks loose a few & gain another one or two.. I still have the bike but motor is disassembled. but I found a great woman about 6 years ago. & she is actualkly studying Harley restoration with me, & is a decent mechanic.

I have told her about being asked for rides & she actually got defensive.. lol she didnt have any reason & she realised it after I laughed.

Later,
Randy