Need electrical analysis tools

Steven Bixby steven at bixbys.net
Mon Apr 12 18:50:18 PDT 2010

Funny enough, I was at Cal Sport Touring a few days ago looking at that
very product.  CST is my "home base", and I was changing out some tires
for my wife's Bandit 1250.   :)

I'd really like to have ammeter info too, however, so I can evaluate
what's going on with the system.   The Kisan ChargeGuard is probably
pretty close to what I want, at a steep price and supposedly not very
reliable over the long run.

Hmm... maybe its time to design my own.     Soon as I get my EE degree.  :)