Need electrical analysis tools

Paul Landry p_landry at telus.net
Wed Apr 14 00:33:51 PDT 2010

Steve.

Just saw this product in the May copy of Cycle Canada..
Might be a little more pricey than you are thinking but bet it much cheaper
on your side of the border..
Called a "Telltale", Argus Analyzers' Battery Bug..  See attachment of the
article from the magazine..
No..  I did not get permission to copy this info..  ;-D

All I know about it is what is in this article..

Cheers..

Paul W. Landry
P_Landry at telus.net