New Bike!

William K. Denton wkdenton at
Tue Apr 13 10:31:10 PDT 2010

   Congrats and good luck with it!  Will I see you at Mid-Ohio this year on it?
   Bill in Yardley, PA
   wkdenton at
   Apr 12, 2010 11:49:27 PM, gpzlist at wrote:

     Well  I finally went and done it! I bought an '06 FJR1300 with -get
     this-1767 miles on it. The bike was sitting in a dealer about 40 miles
     form me. I saw it online Saturday night and went and looked at it today. I
     bought it on the spot at the right price. Then got a killer deal on my
     insurance for it. I'm Very happy about all of this!
     Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
     Author of "Help! They're all out to get me!
     The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the Everyday World!"