New Bike!

Doyle, William WDoyle at
Tue Apr 13 14:48:03 PDT 2010

Congratulations. Hopefully you will stay as a contributor to the website.

-----Original Message-----
From: gpzlist-bounces at [mailto:gpzlist-bounces at] On Behalf Of dominatr37
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 11:49 PM
To: gpzlist at; yzf600r-riders at; secaIItalklist at
Subject: New Bike!

Well I finally went and done it! I bought an '06 FJR1300 with -get this-1767 miles on it. The bike was sitting in a dealer about 40 miles form me. I saw it online Saturday night and went and looked at it today. I bought it on the spot at the right price. Then got a killer deal on my insurance for it. I'm Very happy about all of this!

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! They're all out to get me!
The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the Everyday World!"