Cheap Turn Signals

andy burkard andyburkard at
Wed Apr 14 09:33:16 PDT 2010

wierd - these don't look like the stock front turn signals.  mine is under a cover, but i don't recall that ugly screw holding on the orange lens.  i'm guessing these are either a chinese knock-off, or maybe from the EX500?  i think the blinkers from the 500 are the same, no?

ya, at those fairing prices, there's probably a future in plastic welding, if you were so inclined to learn how.  over the last year, i went and bought a mig welder (had to have it, ya know) and it has opened up a whole new world of "garage tinkering" projects.  between the welder, and a few winches, i've managed to put together my mcgyver solution for storing a 16' hobie cat (sail boat) in my garage... hung from the ceiling above the truck...  ya, my neighbors all concur that i have too much time to think...