Jardine Install

junkyardhotrod at aol.com junkyardhotrod at aol.com
Thu Apr 15 20:35:39 PDT 2010

         If I remember correctly a few years back I tried to make my own jet kit by buying stock numbered jets from Vickerys, turns out that stock jets were numbered and sized different from the jet kits, I tried to run mine on 108s and it was so lean it wouldnt pull at full throttle. I bought a jet kit and installed the 108s and it ran pretty good, a little hitch right off idle, but still good. Now I run these carbs when I need to pull the flatslides for cleaning.
        Hope this is not the case with yours.

       Mike