Joe Rocket Liner

Marilyn Mason masonjs at nrtco.net
Sun Apr 18 07:14:03 PDT 2010

We're getting a cool (10C--50F) but sunny day.  I figured I'd go for a ride.
I've been wearing my Joe Rocket Kevlar jacket along with Kevlar chain saw
pants, leather gloves, safety boots, safety glasses and a chain saw hard hat
with muffs & a shield to cut the thorn bushes and trees.  Even with all this
shit on, my face is still scratched up like I've been bagging bobcats and
ran out of bags.
 I washed the jacket and liner as both smelled of 2 stroke exhaust and
sweat.  The jacket came out fine but the front of the liner is in rags.
Any one know where I can buy just the liner?