Joe Rocket Liner

Dave King oldfr8dog at
Sun Apr 18 09:00:56 PDT 2010
--- On Sun, 4/18/10, Marilyn Mason <masonjs at> wrote:

From: Marilyn Mason <masonjs at>
Subject: Joe Rocket Liner
To: "GPZ List" <gpzlist at>
Date: Sunday, April 18, 2010, 10:14 AM

We're getting a cool (10C--50F) but sunny day.  I figured I'd go for a ride.
I've been wearing my Joe Rocket Kevlar jacket along with Kevlar chain saw pants, leather gloves, safety boots, safety glasses and a chain saw hard hat with muffs & a shield to cut the thorn bushes and trees.  Even with all this shit on, my face is still scratched up like I've been bagging bobcats and ran out of bags.
I washed the jacket and liner as both smelled of 2 stroke exhaust and sweat.  The jacket came out fine but the front of the liner is in rags.
Any one know where I can buy just the liner?