Joe Rocket Liner

Paul Heim SuprHtr at columbus.rr.com
Sun Apr 18 14:13:28 PDT 2010

Or here:

http://tinyurl.com/y4ye2ds

Paul in Ohio
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave King" <oldfr8dog at yahoo.com>
To: "GPZ List" <gpzlist at micapeak.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2010 12:00 PM
Subject: Re: Joe Rocket Liner

http://joerocket.com/catalog/index.cfm/252/245/Accessories/Mens_Dry_Tech%AE_Liner?CFID=4821150&CFTOKEN=93486114
--- On Sun, 4/18/10, Marilyn Mason <masonjs at nrtco.net> wrote:

From: Marilyn Mason <masonjs at nrtco.net>
Subject: Joe Rocket Liner
To: "GPZ List" <gpzlist at micapeak.com>
Date: Sunday, April 18, 2010, 10:14 AM

We're getting a cool (10C--50F) but sunny day. I figured I'd go for a ride.
I've been wearing my Joe Rocket Kevlar jacket along with Kevlar chain saw
pants, leather gloves, safety boots, safety glasses and a chain saw hard hat
with muffs & a shield to cut the thorn bushes and trees. Even with all this
shit on, my face is still scratched up like I've been bagging bobcats and
ran out of bags.
I washed the jacket and liner as both smelled of 2 stroke exhaust and sweat.
The jacket came out fine but the front of the liner is in rags.
Any one know where I can buy just the liner?