Update on Header and Jetting

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Mon Apr 19 09:28:48 PDT 2010

John,

Mine was jetted 10 years ago, so I don't remember what jets in the
dynojet kit were used.

Actually to your point about how it ran with stock jets, I jetted my
old ZX6R back to stock when I bought it.  I had been a track bike for
a short time in Albuquerque and was way over jetted.  I went back to
stock jetting and fattened up the mid range and it was right on
target.  I was stock except for a K&N filter and Yosh pipe.

Charles S.