BBC Sport - Motorbikes - Volcanic ash cloud forces postponement of Japan MotoGP

Arthur Robinson art.robinson at rogers.com
Mon Apr 19 09:46:10 PDT 2010

Just in case you were all wired with the thought of watching the MotoGP
Race at Motegi this weekend..... It's cancelled!

I have been chuckling about the volcano as I always think it 'cuts us
down to size' when Mom Nature decides to show us who's really the Boss
and we don't run the entire show. Not to mention that I'm comfortable at
home and not stuck at an airport somewhere, with dwindling cash
reserves.

But now the Japan Race is cancelled and I don't think it's that funny
anymore.... I mean a joke is a joke, but this has gone on quite long
enough!

Art in TO