Geepers for sale:

vince stone realmortician at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 07:19:33 PDT 2010

I have a 96 gpz 1100, green(Black), with 24K miles.  I was going to put it
on craigslist today because I just don't ride it anymore.  It runs fantastic
and the only thing it NEEDS is tires.  Plastic is scratched but not broken.
 I can send you pics if you email me directly.  realmortician at gmail.com  I
was going to ask 2500 on CL but 2000 for a lister.  I'm in Vacaville, CA.
 Nor-Cal.

vince