Geepers for sale:

vince stone realmortician at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 07:00:05 PDT 2010

I was going to put my 96 gpz on craigslist this morning.  Weird.  24K
 miles.  Green(black). Mechanically sound, only thing it NEEDS is tires.
 The plastic isn't perfect, but it ain't broke.  It has some surface
scratches on both sides. I'm in vacaville, CA.  Nor-Cal.  I was going to ask
2500 on craigslist but would let a lister have it for 2K.  Let me know if
your interested.

Vince