Hello, Is anyone home?

Marilyn Mason masonjs at nrtco.net
Wed Aug 18 18:44:04 PDT 2010

I'm a little leery of the pistol grip 12 gauge.
The guy I bought the Nylon 10 from wanted to sell me his defender.
A week prior he had been making hamburger patties and saw a coyote in his
back yard .  He grabbed the defender, slid 2 shells into it, kicked the back
door open, raised the gun , and touched off a 3" magnum.  He woke up in an
ambulance on the way to the Royal Victoria Hospital in Renfrew.
Apparently he hadn't wiped off his hands and lost his grip on the shot gun.
It flew back and the reciever caught him just below his left eye. It
sprained his thrub,  broke his nose, blackened both eyes and damaged his
sinus passages.   He still had a slight speech impediment and a multi
colored Lone Ranger mask.

Jim