Hello, Is anyone home?

Alexander Finger af at genevainformation.ch
Fri Aug 20 09:43:27 PDT 2010

Thanks, glad you like the pics. Those were all taken with a Panasonic
DMC-FS42, a 10MP Point-and-Shoot (
http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-DMC-FS42P-K-Megapixel-Digital-Camera/dp/B002SIZAJS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1282322462&sr=8-1
).

(The camera happens to have settings which meet my likings (that was
accidential) and I did push the pictures through Adobe Lightroom to correct
lighting of the sky, especially. Normally you would not be able to see the
clouds that good in the mountains). No photoshopping though, just what you
could do with chemicals and paper at home as well ;)

Alex

Netzwerkmanagement mit OpenNMS: http://www.dpunkt.de/buecher/3194.html