Hello, Is anyone home?

Marilyn Mason masonjs at nrtco.net
Fri Aug 20 10:22:15 PDT 2010

Is Serres in Greece?  I was trying to figure out where you went.  Then I
couldn't remember where you live so it makes working out your trip a little
difficult.
Niether of my children were interested in motorcycles.  My daughter did go
on a couple of short 150 km rides with me.  I bought a selection of dual
purpose bikes (still have a 1984 Honda XL250R) from an 80 Yamaha up to the
250.  Neither wanted to ride so I've sold them all but the Honda and an old
1970 Triumph 650.