Merry Christmas

Marilyn Mason masonjs at nrtco.net
Tue Dec 21 07:42:09 PST 2010

I'd like to wish all of you a Merry Christmas or seasons greeting which ever suits you.
I've got a Christmas tree to get in after I find the stand.
My wife and daughter gave me a Labrador retriever pup for Christmas.  So far he's done about $150.00 worth of damage chewing through various power cords.  He did learn a little about electricity this morning.  A neighbor has 3 ponies enclosed in 4 acres of electric fence.  He was probably interested in getting a frozen horse ball as a chew toy.  Labs will eat anything.  I had been wondering if the fence was actually powered until Levi came yelping away.
  He will still have to learn, skunk, porcupine and wasp at Our Lady of Canine Hard Knocks elementary.