New Year

Arthur Robinson art.robinson at
Wed Dec 29 08:30:06 PST 2010

Hello Pete:

I'm so sorry to hear about your wife and I can identify so well. My
first wife died of the same disgusting disease 20 years, ago. She was
only 47.

She was a brilliant, healthy, robust non-smoker who hardly drank at all.
She had just graduated with honours and had starting a teaching job at U
of Toronto, when she was diagnosed. There seems to be no rhyme or reason
to cancer.

A few months after she died, a wise lady who had lost her husband a few
years before told me that I would never get over it but in 2 years I
would be in a place of peace about it, which turned out to be true.

Take everything slow for a while.

Best wishes for a peaceful 2011.

Art  in TO

-----Original Message-----
From: gpzlist-bounces at [mailto:gpzlist-bounces at]
On Behalf Of dominatr37
Sent: 27 December 2010 09:47
To: Art Robinson
Subject: Re: New Year

<<Belated Merry Xmas and Happy new Year to all.
I'll be glad to see the old one end..Most of my commuting riding was
done on
my sons Ninja 250 and with my wife being sick I didn't do a lot ot
recreational riding.
She lost her 2 year battle with cancer in July along with a good friend.

Pete S

Pete, so very sorry to hear about your wife.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;

You are subscribed at the email address ART.ROBINSON at