New Year

schnowz schnowz at att.net
Fri Dec 31 09:47:18 PST 2010

Thanks Guys.. Big change after 36+ years together - Just taking things one day at a time.
Happy New Year..

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 09:47:23 -0500
From: dominatr37 <dominatr37 at optonline.net>
Subject: Re: New Year
To: GPZ List <gpzlist at micapeak.com>

<<Belated Merry Xmas and Happy new Year to all.
I'll be glad to see the old one end..Most of my commuting riding was done on
my sons Ninja 250 and with my wife being sick I didn't do a lot ot
recreational riding.
She lost her 2 year battle with cancer in July along with a good friend.

Pete S

Pete, so very sorry to hear about your wife.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;