Getting Old?

mrgilmore at aol.com mrgilmore at aol.com
Thu Feb 11 11:51:32 PST 2010

Hey Charles, Hey guys!

Amen to the non-recognition the GPz gets at the local shop.  In fact, I stopped going to the closest one since they told me they don't work on "older" bikes.  Like a UJM is so hard to figure out?  WTF?  For me, ok, but them?  Not the way to endear themselves to me to maybe become the place I buy my next bike from.  I mean, it could happen!  LOL!

Yes, the List has seen better days, but some of us are still out here.  I still ride my GPz, only not as much since there've been several other higher priorities than riding lately (just ask my woman!), like our home remodel, the ex wife's cancer condition getting worse, and more.

I am also on FaceBook as Rhunsted Jordan, my real birth name FWIW.

Regards, "you know you're really old": alas, ain't that the truth?  That sucks!  I'll be 60 in 3 years, fercrissakes!  Holding up ok though.

Take care guys.
Ron Jordan
red '95 bought new - kinda beat up these days, but runs strong!
Altadena, CA