Getting Old?

Sid Young sid.young at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 15:35:56 PST 2010

I figured in a few years time I would open a classic Motorcycle repair shop
in my off days... I bet it would take off within 12months and I would have
to do it full time. I figured I would start with bikes from 71 to 85 to
start with and then progress to more modern makes.

Sid

--
Sid
http://z900.piczo.com - Restoration Web Site