Acccessory power lead

Philip Hamm philbike20 at
Thu Jul 8 12:05:04 PDT 2010

As already stated, the accessory lead is wired live to the battery.  The clock on the dash shares the circuit.

Since they will represent a significant power draw, I would recommend using the accessory lead for your grips.  You can install a relay so that the grips won't kill your battery if you leave them on.  I have a relay installed under the seat right where the accessory lead comes out, tapping into the license plate lamp.

Phil Hamm