new member

Mike mike7997 at
Sun Jun 6 03:56:37 PDT 2010

Hi Folks,

I live near Toronto, and this will be my first year riding my red '96 GPZ 1100. I really like the smooth engine, comfy riding position, and classic look of the GPZ. The solid handling and 110 or so rear wheel horsepower is nice too.

I wanted to ask if anybody here has any info on where I might find a set of the factory hard bags for this model? I imagine they don't make them anymore, but if anyone is selling or knows where to find a set please let me know.