new member

art.robinson art.robinson at
Sun Jun 6 05:12:19 PDT 2010

Welcome Mike!

I live in the GTA as well and own a 95 since new. I'll keep my open for
some OEM bags. They aren't the most practical, but they look nice!

-----Original Message-----
From: gpzlist-bounces at [mailto:gpzlist-bounces at]
On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: 06 June 2010 06:57
To: gpzlist at
Subject: new member

Hi Folks,

I live near Toronto, and this will be my first year riding my red '96
GPZ 1100. I really like the smooth engine, comfy riding position, and
classic look of the GPZ. The solid handling and 110 or so rear wheel
horsepower is nice too.

I wanted to ask if anybody here has any info on where I might find a set
of the factory hard bags for this model? I imagine they don't make them
anymore, but if anyone is selling or knows where to find a set please
let me know.

The New Busy think 9 to 5 is a cute idea. Combine multiple calendars
with Hotmail.