new member

Doyle, William WDoyle at
Mon Jun 7 05:26:20 PDT 2010

Mike they are really hard to find but they do come up on e bay from time to time. It took me 2 years to find a set for myself. If you do find a pair make sure that you get the mounting hardware.

-----Original Message-----
From: gpzlist-bounces at [mailto:gpzlist-bounces at] On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2010 6:57 AM
To: gpzlist at
Subject: new member

Hi Folks,

I live near Toronto, and this will be my first year riding my red '96 GPZ 1100. I really like the smooth engine, comfy riding position, and classic look of the GPZ. The solid handling and 110 or so rear wheel horsepower is nice too.

I wanted to ask if anybody here has any info on where I might find a set of the factory hard bags for this model? I imagine they don't make them anymore, but if anyone is selling or knows where to find a set please let me know.